Wednesday, February 26, 2014

About me

God is great!  His blessings will shine through when you allow Him to work through you... and there is nowhere that you can not go!  I wish everyone all the best!!  Remember, If you believe it can happen, It will !

I am Hans Kumar (Name You Can Trust) active in Real Estate Consultancy (Since 2008) for Agriculture-lands, Banquet-halls, Builder-floors, Builder-projects-flats/apartments, Bungalow, Colleges, Commercial-lands, Commercial-offices, Commercial-plots, Commercial-properties, Commercial-shops, Commercial-showrooms, Factories, Farm-houses, Govt-approved-Lands , Guest-houses, Hospital-plots, Hospitals, Hotel-plots, Hotels, Independent-floors, Independent-properties, Industrial, Industrial-lands, Industrial-plots, Industrial-properties, Industrial-sheds, Institutional-lands, Nursing-homes, Pre-Leased/Pre-rented-properties, Residential-Kothi, Residential-lands, Residential-plots, Residential-properties, Retail-space-in-malls, Running-businesses, School-lands, School-plots, Schools-site, Warehouse- lands, Warehouse-plots, Warehouses, etc.... With a Clear & Sharp Focus on Providing Long Term Value Addition To Clients While Maintaining, The Highest Standards of Excellence Ethics & Professionalism.

Why I am !!

I am a well experienced real estate professional. My job is to represent you in any and all real estate transactions.
I have the experience and know-how to make your property selling and buying experience enjoyable.
I can help you determine your buying power.
I have the resources to find you property that may not even be on the market.
I provide valuable information to help with your selection process.
I know how to successfully negotiate on your behalf.
I provide due diligence through the property evaluation process.
I make the closing process smooth and stress-free.
I know qualified lenders and understand your financing options.
I have the means to successfully market your property.
I know when, where and how to advertise your property.
I can help accelerate the close on the sale of your home.
Buying and selling property is my job. It’s what I do best.
Give me a call and put me to work for you, so you can do what you do best. I look forward to hearing from you.

What's on!!
The farmers, land owners along NH-8 are selling lands, agricultural properties falling under rzone of Gurgaon along NH-8 ,Manesar, Bilaspur & upcoming new sector zone plan of Gurgaon, Dharuhera, Bawal, Rewari, Pataudi at high prices to Builders, Institutions, Mover and Packer, Logistic and are buying still larger areas of land at Kotpulti, Neemrana, Tizara in Rajasthan areas at comparatively much cheaper prices. Most real estate developers, land consultants are watching this trend very closely.

Message to Town Developers and Land Investors:
Looking at the pressure and high prices of land in Gurgaon and Manesar, the Town Developers, Investors are advised to focus on buying lands in rzone of Pataudi, Dharuhera, Bawal, Rewari, Bilaspur alongside NH-8 on the Jaipur Highway and benefit from comparatively lower prices of lands and be able to buy larger agricultural lands at lower prices.

visit : www.hanskumar.com Call / Whatsapp 0091 9810020296  

No comments:

Post a Comment